RORY BARNETT – VOICEOVER
To ensure, I [Rory Barnett] [https://rorybarnett.com] comply with GDPR, effective from May 25th 2018, I wish to clarify how I process your data as a supplier of goods or services to you or as a recipient of goods or services from you.
As an integral part of my legitimate business interaction with you, I [Rory Barnett] will retain the following information:
- Trading Name
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Payment Details
Retention of Data[Rory Barnett] will keep your information until I no longer have any need to communicate with you and in line with my Data Retention Policy, which can be obtained on request. Where I have supplied goods or services or made a request for the supply of goods or services, I am processing this data because a contract exists between us. I also have legal obligations to maintain financial information. As a customer of yours, I may send you information regarding company updates. I do this on the basis of legitimate interest. Data may be passed to a third party where required to fulfil our legal or contractual obligations or as requested by you. These obligations may include contact with a third party as instructed by you to fulfil our contractual obligations and includes legal obligations related to H.M.R.C.
Your Obligation to Data We May Pass You
As a supplier, [Rory Barnett] may pass specific Personal Identifiable Information (PII) to you to deliver services on our behalf. In order to trade with you, [Rory Barnett] assumes that you will follow basic guidelines as outlined below:
- All physical documentation containing PII will be stored securely and destroyed after use.
- Any digitally transmitted information containing PII (e.g. email) will be permanently deleted as soon as is reasonably practical.
- You may only store the PII for as long as the provided service is being administered and no longer than stated in your data retention policy.
- All PII will be treated as strictly confidential and is not distributed to any party not directly involved in delivering the service.
- All Data that we share with you remains the property of Rory Barnett – Voiceover. Your Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have certain rights regarding your data.
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of any data we hold about you.
- You have a right to have any data that is incorrect, corrected.
- You have the right to object to the use of your data.
- You have the right to have your data provided to you to take elsewhere in a suitable format.
- You have the right to have your data deleted in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint about the use of your data with the Information Commissioner. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact me.
Details for the information commissioner and making a complaint can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website at www.ico.org.uk.
Getting in Contact
The person responsible for all matters concerning the privacy and processing of any personal data, also known as the data controller, can be contacted as follows:
Rory Barnett – Voicover,
11 Lowther Road
London, SW13 9NX
I can be contacted by emailing email@example.com for audio, writing and production services.